Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedding Updates

Wedding planning has quickly jumped to the top of my to do list and I could not be more thrilled. I am so excited for what is to come. In a little over 7 months I will be Mrs. Adam Tait (can you believe it?). I am trying not to count down the days, atleast not yet. I want to enjoy this stage and not just be in a constant count down. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely can not wait for that day but I also want to enjoy where we are in our lives right now!

I am going to try and blog several times about wedding details before the Big Day! I want to be able to look back and remember the days of wedding planning. I will try my hardest not to turn this into all things wedding but you may just have to bare with me for a few months!

Adam was out of town this past weekend so that gave me the perfect opportunity to head home on Friday afternoon! As soon as I got home my mom and I started flipping through magazines, books and making decisions on some other things. I had so much fun with her! My Yvonne (she is my Godmother, also can be called another Grandmother) came over Saturday night and we did the same thing. I enjoyed being home so much! I got to share my excitment with two of my best friends and some of my family who was not able to make it to Mobile the night of the engagement!

We have set a date: May 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm. We will be getting married and having the reception at Dauphin Way Baptist Church in Mobile, AL. Our good friend, Mat Alexander, will be preaching the wedding. Kozy Kutz Florist, from my hometown, will be doing all the flowers, (So excited to work with you Katie. We are going to have so much fun!). Selena Adams, will be the wedding coordinator/director. We have a meeting in two weeks with a photographer. Wendy Wilson is a local photographer from here in Mobile. I have heard great things about her and her work. From what I have seen she takes great pictures. Go check her website out, http://www.wendywilsonphoto.com/.

I still have many, many things to do and decide but this is a start. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments! We truly have the best family and friends anyone could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment