Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ABC Shower

In December my sweet friends gave me a precious shower. The theme was "ABC"! Everyone was assigned a letter and that is the the letter that the gift started with. It was a great day for my first wedding shower and it was so fun to see all the creativity! I got a "Perfectly dustless" vacuum cleaner (P was their letter) and so many other wonderful gifts! I am so grateful.

Ms. Dayle Prentiss hosted the shower at her gorgeous home, 
it was beautiful and all decorated for Christmas.



Sadly my camera died and I did not get to take any pictures. I will know for the next shower and will not let that happen again. Thanks to my sweet friend Johanna for emailing some pictures. The shower was too great not to document!

My sweet friends/bridesmaids/hostess




I have such sweet friends from Mobile. I loved getting to enjoy all the girls that I spent my college days with at the shower.

Sorry I don't have more pictures to share. I have more showers coming up and I promise to take tons of pictures!

Thanks Hilary, Liz and Johanna for hosting such a fantastic shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment