Saturday, April 14, 2012

Monogram Shower

I am trying my best to stay updated on blogging about my showers. I am a little behind but I will get there! A couple of weekends ago I had a Monogram Shower. Some of my bridesmaids and friends from home hosted the shower for me. I got some awesome monogrammed items. 
I love the fact that I will have new initials!

Sweet Abbi..she just can't wait to be in our wedding!




Best Friends since forever. Thank you for hosting an amazing shower!

My Yvonne, (future) sister-n-law and sweet mother-n-law!


Opening presents!


All of the little girls! 


My sweet friend Jessie. She is getting married in June
and is going to be a gorgeous Bride:)



Celena, Maggie, Suzanne, and Selena.
(The sister I never had and my other mother)

Sweet Liz came to the shower with me! Love YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment