Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pinterest

I have a small obsession with Pinterest! If you haven't joined in on the fun you must start right away! It is a great way to get ideas. I have been looking for a wreath for my back door! Fall is absolutely my favorite season so I could not wait to get a wreath, mums, and a pumpkin!
Here are a few of my favorites that I found..


I went with the last one!! It was my favorite for the season!

My mom was with me this past Friday and Saturday for a little birthday celebration and Market in Jackson, MS on Saturday! After we left market we headed to Hobby Lobby to get the supplies! I used a styrofoam/floral foam wreath, one package of moss, pumpkins, burlap, and a hot glue gun!! It was really simple and took about an hour! Here is the finished project! Let me know what you think!
420 McKeough Avenue is officially ready for Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment