Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wedding Shower Wrap Up..

My wedding showers have been a AMAZING! We have had so much fun at each and every one of them!

Here are some pictures from the last few we had..

New Grace Baptist Church Shower..
Adam and I love this church oh so much.






Sweet ladies in my life


We love everything about these two Aquilla residents!!

 The ladies at NGBC sure know how to cook. 


Toxey/Gilbertown Tea..




I think it is safe to say that every single lady in this picture had a hand in helping my mom raise me. We are extremely blessed to have these ladies in our lives.




Gift Card Shower..

I feel like I was too busy chatting with everyone at my GC shower. I don't have that many pictures..It was such a great shower. 


Sweet Hostess






Mobile Couple Shower

Hamil, Laura and the soon to be married couples!



Thank you for everything. 
Adam and I had an absolute blast.

...and Ladies and Gentleman
THREE weeks until I get to call this man my HUSBAND. 
I. AM. READY.


No comments:

Post a Comment