Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hilary is getting married!

With all the wedding crazy going on I have not had time to blog about other happenings. My best friend Hilary is ENGAGED! She will be marrying Peyton Gunn on July 7th and I could not be more excited.
A few weekends ago we traveled to Prattville for her first shower, which I got to help host! It was so much fun to celebrate with my sweet friend and catch up with all of my college friends.

 The hostess and the Bride to Be!

 I am obsessed with these two



 College Friends
(We are missing Jo)


We had a great time of catching up over brunch. I miss these girls so much. We are all so spread out but Prattville is a great meeting point for all of us (minus Jo who is hours and hours away from all of us).

Hope you are having a fantastic Saturday night. The hubs and I are back from the honeymoon and are loving married life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment