Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Recap!

Christmas was fantastic. We had the best time celebrating with our families.

We started our first Christmas together by participating in the Carpe Diem annual Santa Fun Run! We had a blast. Our good friends, the Tims, did it with us. It was a perfect way to start the holiday fun!


We then spent the day doing some last minute things around the house (aka me finishing up some last minute wrapping)! I loved spending some time at our house on Christmas Eve.

The Christmas Eve service was next on our agenda. I have never been to the service at DWBC so I loved starting this tradition with my husband. We couldn't wait to get to Adam's parents house on Christmas Eve. We spent the rest of the night at their house. We had such a great time. Adam and I love being at their house. We always have so much fun with them and Adam's sister!!

Our original plan was to stay at our house Christmas Eve night and then head to my mom's house Christmas Day...well that didn't work. We decided to sneak to Toxey Christmas Eve night. We love going to the country and we were excited to get to spend a few days there.

My mom had the house decorated so cute! We loved spending time with my family and sweet friends.

The Tims found their way to Toxey and stayed with us a couple of days. We loved having them in Toxey.

I snapped some pictures throughout our holiday adventures! Enjoy:) Happy New Year!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment