Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wedding Weekend

I know...it has been three weeks since our wedding and I am just now getting around to blogging about our wedding weekend, which was beyond fabulous.

Wedding week/weekend started on Wednesday morning. My mom, wedding director and Godmother came to Mobile Wednesday and the wedding madness began. Wednesday and Thursday were spent getting last minute things we needed, decorating the fellowship hall, purchasing food for the reception, and running all over the city of Mobile. It was a blast.

Friday morning was my Bridesmaids Brunch at Spot of Tea in Downtown Mobile. Spot of Tea is a favorite of mine and I loved being able to have my brunch at such a special place, not to mention the food is delicious!

My wonderful hostess, mom and mother-in-law!

 The girls..Our wedding would have not have been the same with out these five girls.
We can't put into words how much they mean to us!

April and me at the brunch! 


Sweet junior bridesmaid

Meet Aubrey, my flower girl, who I adore with all my heart!

I am so thankful for these ladies. They are Adam's cousins,
 (his mom and sister are in the picture too) they are so fun and 
I am blessed to call them family!

Bridesmaids!! I love love love these ladies. We had so much fun together 
during the wedding weekend.

After the Bridesmaids Brunch a few of us went back to my house for a little lingerie shower. My sweet friend Melissa, who lives in Birmingham, met us at the house to join in on the fun! It was a fun time with some of my dearest friends!

Rehearsal Dinner was next on the agenda for Friday. Our rehearsal was held at Dauphin Way Baptist Church (thank you Whit for capturing that for us) and the dinner was at the Greene and Phillips River house. 

 I have been friends with these two since 2nd grade. 
Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding! 

 Sweet Grandmother. She celebrates her 85th birthday this year.

Maid-of-Honor!




Our other family, the Tims. We are SO thankful for you.

College Friends

My Pappy. Thank you for walking me down the aisle.

 We love the Alexander family. Mat, thank you for performing our wedding.
We can't wait to have y'all just a little bit closer to Mobile!


We had a blast at the Rehearsal Dinner. It was such a neat and fun time. My mother and father-in-law did an amazing job with everything. We loved having all of our family and friends with us to celebrate over a little Moe's BBQ! There are more pics on Facebook! 

Our wedding was everything and more. I can't wait to get our pictures and video. I am so excited to be Maggie Tait and most of all Adam's wife. We are loving married life. 


Thanks to all our family and friends who shared our special day with us. We are beyond blessed. Our wedding day would not have been the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment