Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Funny Moments! {Link Up}


It's Wedding Wednesday!!

 
 
 I am joined by nine, other newlyweds, who are sharing their thoughts on their first year of marriage!
 
 


Today's Topic: Funny Moments from the First Year.

 
 
We would love for you to link-up and join us each Wednesday as we recap our first year of marriage!






Ashley @ It Is What You Make It // Kalyn @ Love.Laughter.HappilyEverAfter  // Mallory @ From California to Kansas // Karla @ Forever Newly Wedded // Maggie @ A Weaving of Grace  // Samantha @ Designer in Teal // Veronica @ Passion.Pink.Pearls // Kaitlyn @ Wifessionals // Emily @ Newlywed Moments // Callie @ My Something New With You

Funny Moments...

 
 
Let me just start with this.
 
 
This would be my husband, at work.
 


Honestly, when I first saw this topic I immediately thought, what in the world am I going to write about? I'm not funny, now JAT is hilarious, as you can see from the picture. You never know what he is going to do or say that cracks you up.


You may think it's sad but it's perfectly ok with me, that I  can't look back on our first year of marriage and say, "Oh yeah, that was the funniest thing that happened" or "Funniest moment of my life happened when the husband did _______."

Nope.

Sorry, we have no stand out hilarious, funny happenings BUT we do laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY. If you know JAT, at all, then you know what I am talking about. The man is funny. He can say the most ridiculous thing and have everyone around him laughing. He is continually making me smile and laughing so hard it hurts. I cherish his silliness.

When is comes to the topic of funny, JAT and I are complete opposite. He would say that I am too serious, sometimes. I can say some things that make people laugh but it is rare and on a good day! JAT, on the other hand, can't go a second without laughing at something or someone.


JAT's family is also hilarious. Whenever we spend time with his parents we are sure to come away full of funny moments and laughing! My in-laws are precious.

 
If I had to sum up our first year of marriage in the "funny" category I wouldn't, at all, call our life funny. It is a sitcom. Together, we make people laugh like a good sitcom and I would not have it any other way.
 
 
I am forever thankful that God placed a funny man, in this sometimes too serious life of mine. 
 
 
Go laugh :)
 
 







3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe that's your husband! too funny...

    yeah it was hard to remember some of them for us but other stood out haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That costume is awesome! I'm sure there is a good story behind it. I'm glad you get to laugh often with your husband. I agree that laughter is very important in a relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all for reading! I can't wait to read more of your blogs through the link-up!

    ReplyDelete