Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas at 108..

JAT and I recently moved. I haven't been able to take pictures of our new home because truth is everything is not hung on the walls just yet. I will get there..eventually.
 I did get the downstairs 98% complete in time to decorate for Christmas. I wanted to share some Christmas decor pictures! 

Merry Christmas from 108..










My Nativity may be my favorite.

LOVE getting Christmas cards from sweet friends and family.




I debated on where and how to hang the stockings in our cozy little living room. 
This seemed to be the only place they really fit. 

Pillows are a weakness of mine. I know I have too many.

Merry Christmas! We hope your holiday season is filled with JOY.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aw, friend! Your new home is the best! I love your decor! A nativity is on our wish list for the years to come. We are just going to have to buy it piece by piece :) I hope you have a wonderful last week at school and an even better Christmas break! We look forward to seeing y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete