Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I don't think Adam and I could get to Toxey, Alabama any faster on Tuesday afternoon. We were in desperate need of some down time and Toxey is just the place for that. I love nothing more than spending the holidays in the country. It is simply wonderful and this Thanksgiving was no exception. Adam and I are always so blessed by our trips. 

Wednesday..we join the Whittington's for their Thanksgiving meal. My Yvonne is my second mother. After my dad passed away, her and Pop stepped right up and helped my mom raise me. I love y'all so very much. Yvonne may be Adam's favorite person on the planet. He just loves her. 
I also got to spend some much needed time with sweet friends Wednesday night. I loved catching up with ladies that I never get to see. 
Thursday..was spent eating all of this delicious food.








And most importantly, spending time with my dear grandmother and mom. They are two of my biggest blessings. Thankfulness overwhelms my heart. 



We did join in on the Black Friday craziness and scored some sweet deals at our favorite stores. 

Therefore, Friday we were super lazy. Just what we needed after a night out and just what we love to be in Toxey.  

We headed out, Saturday morning, in time to make it back to Mobile to watch the Iron Bowl. 


I am shouting.. ROLL TIDE and my sweet husband is trying to contain his excitement on Auburn's win! I still love my little AU fan, bless him, he doesn't know any better! ha 
ROLL. TIDE. ALWAYS. 

We have so much to be thankful for, including our little football rivalry. The Lord has truly blessed our family. I give Him all the thanks and praise. I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!
Happy Holidays!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment