Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throw Back Thursday

Happy Almost Friday...don't you just love the weekends? I know I do! We have a full weekend planned and I love it. The Mobile Passion Play is going on at DWBC right now and we would be thrilled for you to join us! Check out the website here for additional info.

 Tonight, I was looking through old college pictures, throw back Thursday, and it got me REALLY missing my sweet friends. I truly believe I had the best college experience anyone could ask for. (I attended the University of Mobile if you were wondering.)It is rare to find such genuine friends like I was blessed to find. Let me share with you some of the people that I now call my best friends. Boy am I missing them. We have been through so many important life events together. I absolutely LOVE it.


Meet the girls who got me through college. There is something so very special about a college friend. Not only are they your best friend but they are also the people you eat with, share a space with, go to school with, grocery shopping, sleeping, and EVERYTHING else in between. It is a special bond and I am so very thankful my sweet Jesus placed these girls in my life to share these memories with me. 


Meet Hilary and Elizabeth. I have no words for these two. I love them both more than words. I met Hils and Liz my Sophomore year of college and we immediately became friends. I share so many memories with these two. When I was scrolling through pictures I couldn't pick just one to share with you. Let me invite you to recap life with me...I said earlier I was missing my friends and I am warning you now that this will be a long post.  Who doesn't love a post with a million pictures:)

Spring Formal at UM 

Can you tell we were always laughing about something?
We ALWAYS have the best time when we are together. 
Hilary and Elizabeth love coming to Toxey! This was their first trip to the country!!



These two pictures were taken during Fall Break. It was a roommate trip to Mexico! 
So. Much. Fun





Like I said earlier, we shared many important life events together. Weddings were a MAJOR part! Anna and Jake's wedding was first. Now if you are trying to keep everyone straight, Anna is Elizabeth's sister and also my roommate during my Junior year at UM. 

Laura and Hamilton were the next to get married! (Laura is Hilary's sister)





Graduations were celebrated.  
If you can't tell by now, I AM REALLY MISSING THESE GIRLS.

Next up, in my little recap, is my wedding and then Hilary's right after! It is crazy to look back on all these pictures and see where we are now. 


The sweetest thing is no matter how far apart life may take us we will always find a middle to meet.



Thanks for time traveling with me. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

-Maggie




1 comment:

  1. How great is that?! Love your blog and I can't wait to get to know you better through your blog!!

    ReplyDelete