Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas 2013 Part 1

We have had an amazing Christmas break. It makes me so, so sad to see it come to an end.
 Part 1 started when I got out of school on Friday, December 20th.  I was determined to squeeze in all the Christmas activities I could. 
 
We started the break by seeing one of Adam's favorite Christmas movies, It's A Wonderful Life, at our favorite theater downtown. 
I then talked Adam into driving me around downtown to look at all of my favorite homes and lights.  We have loved living closer to the downtown area and we take every opportunity to embrace it. 
Saturday consisted of the Mobile Christmas parade, lunch at one of our favorite spots, and last minute shopping! 













Sunday night we babysat these two cute kiddos (Adam's cousins)! 
We spent the night coloring, decorating Christmas trees, and watching movies! 




Monday I had two sweet ladies that work with Adam over to our house for a little Christmas celebration! 
I loved cooking a few dips and sweets and having them in our home! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment