Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 4/5

(I started posting a weekly picture at the beginning of January. I may be ahead a week, looking at the calendar I think I am.)
Week 4
I started attending Bible Study Fellowship at St. Pauls on Monday nights! So far, I am loving it!
We also spent Saturday in my favorite little town, Fairhope, Alabama. 


I also got a call from these two friends telling me that were ENGAGED (not to each other!)! I am sooo excited to be a part of both of their weddings! Love you both!


Week 5

We got word on Monday that we were going to be out of school/work the next two (it turned out to be three) days due to ice and snow. Now I live in Mobile and we NEVER get snow so we were excited! We ended up getting the majority of ice and stayed inside for 3 straight days. We are both ready for warm weather and a normal schedule!

I braved the cold to snap a few pictures!





and everything is fixed with a good bowl of Taco Soup!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment